We need prayer.
For clarity and objectivity.
There is no doubt we could provide a good home. There is no doubt we could provide what these two boys need. We just don't know if it is what we are supposed to do.
There is a lot involved and we would both love to take them right now, but we are waiting for more information and, most importantly, listening for God's voice and guidance. We find that this needs to be more of an intellectual decision than an emotional one. Emotion - we got that down!